In order to receive full credit for their position of leadership, the Scout must follow all of the guidelines listed on the information about their position. Anything less will receive a prorated credit value and be entered as such. Proration will occur by whole months based on percentage of attendance and/or deliverables achieved rounded to the nearest whole month.
Although there are specific requirements listed for each individual position, all positions require that the Scout must:
- Provide a TO Report to the SPL at each PLC either oral if you attend or written if you are not there
- Inform the SPL if you are not going to make an event and find a replacement
- Set a Good Example
- Wear the Scout uniform correctly
- Live by the Scout Oath and Law
- Show and help develop Scout spirit